2.18.2013

Busy Week

Lots going on this week, so I hope I can keep up!

I have been working with Kim, from Oikos Handmade, to co-release a pattern for the Graph Beanies you seen on my FB page lately! I'm so excited to be able to offer this to you!! Kim & I will both be offering the beanie in our shops along with "a la cart" graphs you can get separately. If you have any requests for graphs, let me know!

There could be a SECOND pattern release this week too! It's been a long time coming, but the "Turtle Beanie" (or whatever other name we decide on... go on and give me your suggestions!!) is in the works! I have a few things to finish, including an all new video tutorial to help with the tricky bits, but my goal is to git-er-done very soon!

I have also decided to make Playin' Hooky Sightings a monthly contest, with bigger, better prizes. So keep your eyes peeled and your pictures coming. Remember, the more spontaneous and epic your sighting is, the better your chances of winning!
If I see any Playin' Hooky Harlem Shake vids, that would have to be an instant winner!

And of course, who can forget that today is the day I'm ordering our hoodies & t-shirts! I'm so excited I could pee. But I won't, haha. I'll let you know as soon as I talk to the printer when we can expect them for delivery!!

PLAY HARD ~ PLAY HOOKY

No comments:

Post a Comment