"Stop licking the wall" happened and it got me thinking, so I asked my Facebook fans to fill in the blank...
Real things you say when you crochet: _______
- Looking for a cow leg.
- Oh no, do I really have to pull it out.
- I've lost my eyes... (when making Ami)
- Did I hit the hole?
- 20, 21, 22, 37, 38, 39, 50...
- I wish I got paid to be a hooker!
- Hand me those balls
- Ugh, I hate fingering!
- Just a minute!
- If I wiggle it a little more, I think I can get it in there.
- Please don't put your arm inside mommy's yarn.
- Get my yarn out of your toes
- Stop moving, you're wrapped in my wip.
- Here, you can play with this one
- That dolls leg is NOT a microphone!!
- Just one more row.
Bonus....These are only my favorites. If you want to read all of them, check out the original post here.
- Dammit if it was only an inch longer!
play hard ... play hooky