In the past there may have been a public stigma that crochet is something only little old ladies do in their doily-decorated houses. Well, we all know that's not always true - not to knock the doily ladies because I pretty much think they rock too with their teeny hooks and crochet thread. Mad props.
This generation has brought a new set of crochet enthusiasts and experts who are constantly pushing their skills, and creating new techniques and styles. There's LITERALLY something for everyone. If you doubt it I dare you to google "crochet for _insert anything_" and see what you find.
We've come a long way and we have our very own month to prove it. This year, I'm very happy to be a first-timer in the 5th annual NatCroMo blog tour by crochetville.com. So go check out my interview on their blog to learn a little more about my background, what's most important to me, and if I'm bistitchual. ;)
As a bonus, here's how you can celebrate NatCroMo, Playin' Hooky style.
- TODAY ONLY: A special exclusive for Blog Tour peeps - 50% off on Ravelry when you grab 2 or more patterns! Use the code NatCroMoBlog
- All month long: Take 10% off every pattern in my Ravelry or Etsy shop with the code NatCroMo
- Get some hooky swag with "Looky Looky I Got Hooky" tees, hoodies, and mugs.
- Check out my tips, tricks, and tutorials to help push yourself to the next level.
- Follow me on social media to stay up with promotions and NEW designs!
play hard ... play hooky